Panda Security scan 2 is a free online virus scanning utility from Panda Antivirus. IPanda ActiveScan 2.0 detects all types of viruses, Trojans, worms, spyware, dialers, hacking tools, jokes, and other active or inactive (latent) security risks on your PC. It also detects vulnerabilities of software installed on your PC which could compromise your computer’s security. In the free version it does the job of detection only, in order to do custom scan you need to register. Whereas you need to buy the paid version in order to clean the viruses.
You can scan your computer on this link
McAfee FreeScan helps you detect thousands of viruses on your computer. Based on theMcAfee VirusScan engine, FreeScan searches for viruses, including the latest known "in the wild" viruses, and displays a detailed list of any infected files. Should viruses be found, FreeScan provides links to more information about the viruses and what you can do to clean your system.
Warning: This service only detects viruses, does not remove them.
You can run the McAfee FreeScan from this link
Comodo Internet Security has all the functionality of a paid AV without the price. It eliminates ALL known Viruses, Worms and Trojans from desktops and networks with no license fees or hidden costs. Comodo Blocks Viruses from infecting your PC – Free Forever
* Detects, blocks and eliminates viruses from desktops and networks
* Constantly protects with real-time On Access scanning
* Built in scheduler allows you to run scans at a time that suits you
* Isolates suspicious files in quarantine preventing infection
* Daily, automatic updates of virus definitions
* Simple to use: install and forget while CIS protects you in the background
You can download Comodo Internet Security from this link
Page 10 of 16«StartPrev12345678910NextEnd»